Born in Tokyo, I arrived in France in 2013. I created my micro-company “IEDA Design & Architecture” in 2017 at the end of my Master’s Degree in Architecture.
I carry out architectural and design projects, both personally and in collaboration with partners. Thanks to my multi-cultural experiences (Tokyo and Paris), I would now like to develop my business in Nantes, although I remain open to proposals from all over France.
- 2014-2016: École Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture Nantes (ENSA Nantes), 2nd Cycle, Master, France
- 2007-2011: Tokyo University of Science, Faculty of Secondary Engineering, Section of Architecture, Japan
Professional Experiences :
- 2017: Creation of IEDA Design & Architecture
- 2016: Koi EURL ARCHITECT Nantes, France
- 2014: Zoo Workshop, Architecture/Urbanism Agency Hokkaido, Japan
- 2013: Kaba Workshop, Architecture/Landscape Agency Bourg-la-Reine, France
- 2012: United Pacifics, Architecture/Furniture Agency Tokyo, Japan
- 2011: Sakakura Associates, Architecture/Engineering Agency Tokyo, Japan
Diplomas and Awards :
- 2016: State Diploma of Architect with the Congratulations of the Jury, ENSA Nantes
- 2015: Elected French Government Scholarship Student
- 2011: Diploma of Architect/Engineer with the prize for excellent grades, Tokyo University of Sciences.
- Softwares: AutoCAD, Revit, ArchiCAD, Vectorworks, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, SketchUP, Microsoft Office
- Manual: Mastery of carpentry, welding and mechanical work
- Common languages: French, English, Japanese